1. Hey, you guys out there, take some advice from a girl...There are some things you need to know about women. When you are older you will appreciate me telling you this. For one, speak to us with respect. Watch what you say, and always be polite. It is okay to be funny and to crack a dirty joke every once in a while, but every second is not okay. Keep that between you and your guy friends. There is nothing that bothers us more than when guys act like they are better in every which way than girls. We are human, we are people to. I don't know if you are aware, but everything you can do, we are capable of doing as well. Me, and pretty much every girl out there don't appreciate when you go on and on about how we are supposed to stay home and cook and clean. You know when I am older and married, I am going to be coming home late from work, and guess who is going to have food ready for me on the table? My husband. I'm not saying that women are always right or we rule over men, I am saying a man and women should be able to share the responsibilities when they are married. I could go on and on, but I think you've got the idea.
2. The Biggest Problem in America today...is the obesity rate. Growing up in this era there is a lot of technology that raises us up to be pretty lazy. I myself must say that I am lazy. We don't have to get up and visit people in person anymore, we can text them or IM them on Facebook or tweet them on Twitter. Also the portions that are given to us at restaurants are outrageous. Then people wonder why they are getting fat. They pay money on these pills and exercise equipment that they think will magically make them thinner and have them lose a ton of weight. There is no secret to this, there is no magical pill, or surgery that you need to undergo in order to lose weight. It is really simple really. All you have to do is simply diet and exercise. That's it. It has been the way to do it forever. The only thing that you have to have is self control. You can exercise all you want, but if you don't diet then you won't lose the weight. Exercising will help you maintain the weight, but the dieting will have you lose it. All you need is the motivation.
3. The thing that annoys me the most is when your friends talk behind your back. Honestly if you are good friends you should be able to tell your friend anything to each others faces. The fact that they keep it a secret from you just shows that they are not a good friend. If you have a problem with your friend then tell it to their faces. That way you won't have to deal with the bigger problem later. I especially get annoyed when I found out when my friend is talking about me. It makes them look like a coward. I want to be able to talk it out with them and put the problem to a rest. It just hurts more to find out that one of your good friends is talking about you then having them come up to me and telling me the truth. They are just hurting themselves in the end. It is really immature and pathetic and just makes everything awkward between you and your friends. I guess I can say that I have done it before, but at least I have owned up to it and tried to make it right.
Hey Kara, i found some insight about what you were saying about men. You took almost a humorous approach about it, not on purpose of course. Men do need to treat women respect just as women need to treat men with respect. It is a world with an abundance of equality that is a beautiful one. However, if both you and your husband work there should definitely be shifts as far as dinner plans go.
ReplyDelete